- Protects creditors against the risk of non payment.
- The Insured gains a "partner" who assumes the major percentage of the risk of accounts receivable.
- The Insured has back up provided by market studies and analysis of clients provided by an expert analyst.
- Allows anticipation of risk factors by InSur, based on important crossed information regarding payment behaviour risks between their Insured mainly in the domestic market.
- Has payment coverage in the majority of countries worldwide.
- Transforms the accounts receivable into low risk assets and allows the elimination of financial costs for overdue credit payments ensuring a cash flow and working capital.
- Allows diminishing of provisions for uncollectible funds.
- Allows arrangement and structuring of credit policies.
- Facilitates access to financing, as the policy can be endorsed to a third party (banks, factoring), thereby obtaining bank credits with more ease and lower costs.
- Improves the Company’s financial classification.
- Facilitates penetration of new markets.
- Improves competition in the international market.
We are part of the Atradius Group, the largest international and integrated credit insurers in the world.